Free Widgets

Thursday, January 20, 2011

JENNIFER ANISTON ON ALLURE MAGAZINE

On Allure's February 2011 issue,Jennifer Aniston is photographed by Michael Thompson posing with silk pijamas and holding a white teddy bear.
The  magazine's director got inspired from the 60s and the actress Brigitte Bardot and the result was a totally transformed Jennifer with her hair styled with bangs and a make-up done in a 60's or 70's look, using bronzy colors with fresh pink cheeks and a nude color lip.

In the interview inside,Jennifer spoke among others about her new movie''Just go with it'' that comes to theaters on February 11,the Bachelor and the famous ''Rachel'' haircut.

ON THE ''RACHEL'' HAIRCUT:
“I love Chris, and he’s the bane of my existence at the same time because he started that damn Rachel, which was not my best look. How do I say this? I think it was the ugliest haircut I’ve ever seen.”

ON BACHELOR:
“You know what I find fascinating? The Bachelor. I was mesmerized by how these girls, they meet this guy, they have three dates together or something, and they’re weeping as though they’ve just lost the love of their life. I don’t understand that.”

ON HER FAVORITE DRINKS:
"I can make two drinks really well: a dirty martini and a Bloody Mary. People are like, 'You make the best Bloody Marys,' and my secret ingredient is basically Mr and Mrs T Bloody Mary Mix. It's not some fancy mix that they do with the horseradish and Worcestershire sauce. It's the 7-Eleven of Bloody Marys. It's the trashiest."

ON THE OLD DAYS ON NBC:
"Look at Baby George. Baby Clooney. ER was right next door to us on the soundstage. That was really fun. I remember when we used to do crossovers like that. See, NBC used to be really cool. Then, you know..."

ON HER BODY:
"My stomach is not my hardest [challenge] — my derriere is much more my challenge."

Allure will be out on January 25.










No comments:

Post a Comment