Free Widgets

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Women in Hollywood 2011 and the Elle Honor

Jennifer Aniston is in the 2011 coverage of Women in Hollywood presented by Elle Magazine.
Jen looked really sexy posing with a top and satin shorts while she prefered not to talk much about her personal life and the several baby rumors.

''But it's not what you read.There's no desperation.If it's meant to be,it's meant to be.I'm at peace with whatever the plan is.But will you hate me if i say i don't want to talk about my relationship?'' Jen said.

She was also asked when was that she stood up to a male director and here's what she replied:
'' I threw a chair at a director.It wasn't my proudest moment.He was treating a script supervisor horribly...When the director walked in, i threw a chair at him.I missed of course.I was like, 'You can't speak to people like that.'I can't tolerate it.''

The Horrible bosses actress is among the stars who will receive the Elle Honour at the 18th Elle Women in Hollywood Gala. The annual event is held by the fashion magazine to pay tribute to those who have redefined women's roles in movies.
The ceremony will take place at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on October 17.

Jennifer Aniston is the director of 'Mia', one of Lifetime's short movies about breast cancer that air on October 10.



1 comment: